Installing the Premium Version
The Premium Version is a complete replaced for the Free version.
The Premium version won't remove or override any of your existing settings, upload the Premium version as you would any other WordPress plugin and activate it. It will inherit any settings it finds. If the Free version is still active it will throw a warning and ask you to disable it.
- Disable the Free version of the plugin if it is active
- Download the latest version of the Premium plugin from your account page.
- Add the plugin to your WordPress site. You can go to your Plugins screen, click Add New and upload it through the Wordpress admin or upload it directly to the to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory using the method of your choice.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Go to Native Articles in the admin sidebar to manage settings
After installing the Premium Version please follow this guide to create your first Facebook App.