RSS Posts Per Feed
The amount of posts to display in your RSS feed. We suggest setting this at around 20 but there are a few things to consider depending on the amount of content your site creates.
- Facebook typically scrapes your RSS feed multiple times per hour.
- Facebook will only ingest a maximum of 100 at a time.
- To submit a feed for review you need to submit at least 5 articles.
- Once a feed has been approved it can be set to only output modified posts in the feed.
- Creating the RSS feed is an expensive query, the fewer articles the more performant it will be.
Read more about RSS feed setup on Facebook's developer docs.